Friday, February 4, 2011

Cheddar and Sour Cream

I know I am not alone in the quest for the perfect potato chip.

If your question is "How can she write an entire post about a potato chip?" Do not fret. I can and I will.

If your question is "can she find the perfect chip?" The answer is also, yes.

By far the most intriguing combination of chips and dip is, Lay's Smooth Ranch Dip with Ruffle's Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips. This combination is an amazing snowed-in-for-four-days snack. WARNING: The search for the perfect chip may cause delusions and possible cabin fever.

The criteria for a perfectly good chip is as follows:
1. Maximum Surface Area
2. Slightly curled at the end to insure maximum dip capacity
3. Strong enough to hold the amount of dip that pleases you
4. Life changing

In order to insure that your roommates remain safe and unharmed, please do not share the bag of chips. I do not condone chip envy or eating your weight in chips. Please snack responsibly.

Do enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to point out...

    a) not only is this true, but
    b) you shared with me!!! >:(

    No worries. I still love you :]

    ReplyDelete